As the trusted source for market information about the telecommunications, networks and data center IT industries, Dell’Oro Group is known throughout the industry for the quality of our team. Our success begins with our employees who share a common commitment to innovation, rigorous analysis, and creativity and who work together in a dynamic, rewarding environment.
Dell’Oro Group has experienced leadership, excellent industry knowledge, and strong relationships with a broad base of industry leading firms, and we strive to find passionate, talented, creative, and driven individuals interested in building world-class marketing research programs.
We are currently looking to hire for the following position:
Manager Business Analysis
We need a high energy, high output team player to join our market assessment group. The Manager of Business Analysis candidate will become responsible for producing research on the telecommunications and networking industry. This role offers extensive exposure to industry participants such as the software and hardware manufacturers – market leaders and startups, Wall Street Financial Analysts, distribution channels, and carriers. At first you will work closely with one or more senior members of our staff in the effort to build new and expanded coverage. Then, you will progress to producing our coverage and driving our business on the market for which you take ownership.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Business Forecasting & Planning
- Build and maintain market forecast models
- Conduct competitive strategy analyses of key market players
- Prepare market assessment reports – spanning the past, present, and future
- Analyze vendor financial and product announcements
- Gather pricing information and maintain pricing models
- Communicate findings with vendor and investment banking clients
- Conduct meetings with clients and industry participants
- Product / Technology Analysis
- Develop market segmentation models and forecasts reflecting market evolution
- Understand new and current products, product features, and competitive positioning strategies
- Conduct research via the Internet and other sources to obtain product information
- Develop a reputation of being a thought-leader in the industry
The qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of seven years experience at a manufacturer (e.g., Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP, Juniper, etc.)
- MBA and undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Science
- Extensive experience with MS Excel
- Ability to rapidly summarize and communicate ideas and concepts
- Demonstrable ability to quickly take responsibility for meeting delivery targets and schedules
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a copy of your resume to: Careers@delloro.com.
Dell’Oro Group does not discriminate in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability or because of any other criteria under controlling law.