The following is a list of some common questions that clients have asked about Dell’Oro Group:
- When was Dell’Oro Group founded?
- What services does Dell’Oro Group provide?
- Why should I work with Dell’Oro Group?
- Why should I select Dell’Oro Group over a large, general purpose research firm?
- What is the profile of a typical Dell’Oro Group client?
- What is a typical background of a Dell’Oro Group senior analyst?
- When does Dell’Oro Group publish its reports?
- How does Dell’Oro Group license its market research information to its clients?
- How can I find out more about the technology segments Dell’Oro Group tracks and the content of the reports?
- Does Dell’Oro Group track markets by countries/regions?
- How can I find more information?
When was Dell’Oro Group founded?
With many years of experience at firms including Dataquest, SynOptics, Bechtel, and General Electric, Tam Dell’Oro founded Dell’Oro Group in 1995 to deliver in-depth, objective research and analysis about the networking and telecommunications industries that enables component manufacturers, equipment vendors, and investment firms to make fact-based, strategic decisions.
What services does Dell’Oro Group provide?
Dell’Oro Group is the trusted source for market information about the telecommunications, networks and data center IT industries. We provide in-depth, objective research and analysis that will enable you to make fact-based, strategic decisions. Our master market research services provide unsurpassed levels of granularity and Dell’Oro Group covers a wide breadth of technologies. Our master services are:
- Broadband Access
- Carrier IP Telephony
- Controller & Adapter
- Enterprise Telephony
- Ethernet Switch – Data Center
- Ethernet Switch – L2 + L3
- Microwave Transmission & Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Radio Access Network
- Network Security & Data Center Appliance
- Optical Transport
- Router & Carrier Ethernet Switch
- Telecom Capex
- Wireless LAN
- Wireless Packet Core
Why should I work with Dell’Oro Group?
Your strategic business decisions are only as good as the information on which you base them. Dell’Oro Group provides in-depth, objective research and analysis on the most important markets in the telecommunications, networks and data center IT industries. We have established long-standing relationships with major telecommunications, networks and IT companies and leverage those relationships to obtain the best information and deliver the most accurate market research to you.
Dell’Oro Group offers:
- Exclusive focus on telecommunications, networks, and data center IT infrastructure – While other analyst firms may focus on a variety of industries, Dell’Oro Group concentrates exclusively on the telecommunications, networks, and data center IT industries. Our senior analysts live and breathe the markets, vendors, product lines, individual products, and components that they cover – this enables them to provide you with the best, most insightful market research possible.
- Dell’Oro Analyst Advantage program – To produce the most accurate research possible, Dell’Oro Group relies on a cadre of senior analysts – industry veterans with an average of more than 20 years’ of experience performing business analysis at leading networking and telecommunications equipment vendors and component manufacturers. These senior analysts perform, prepare, and publish 100 percent of our research and are always available to you in-person, by telephone, or by email to answer your questions or to provide additional details on the information contained in our reports.
- Dell’Oro Business IMPACT research – Market information you can count on because it is independent, meticulous, precise, accurate, consistent, and timely.
- Flexible subscription programs – You can choose any combination of Dell’Oro Group market research services to meet your unique needs.
Why should I select Dell’Oro Group over a large, general purpose research firm?
While some large, general purpose research firms cover markets from automobiles and consumer electronics to Base Transceiver Stations and Host Bus Adapters, Dell’Oro Group concentrates specifically on telecommunications infrastructure, networks infrastructure, and data center IT infrastructure – Dell’Oro Group has an exclusive focus on your industry.
What is the profile of a typical Dell’Oro Group client?
Dell’Oro Group clients include the leading component and equipment manufacturers of the infrastructure that builds the telecommunications and enterprise networks as well as the data center IT. In addition our clients include financial services firms, telecommunications service providers, government departments of economics, and numerous others.
What is a typical background of a Dell’Oro Group senior analyst?
Dell’Oro Group senior analysts typically hold undergraduate degrees in quantitative disciplines such as Engineering or Finance, and they hold masters degrees in Business Administration. Some also hold masters degrees in Engineering. They also have an average of more than 20 years’ experience. In addition, Dell’Oro Group analysts have performed business analysis at leading component and equipment manufacturers in the industries we track, so they are intimately familiar with your market and the types of business decisions you face.
When does Dell’Oro Group publish its reports?
Dell’Oro Group publishes quarterly reports in February, May, August, and November and 5-year forecast reports in January and July.
How does Dell’Oro Group license its market research information to its clients?
Dell’Oro Group licenses market research information to subscribers on the basis of physical location and company affiliation. Both single location and global location licenses are available. Contact us directly for more detailed information.
How can I find out more about the technology segments Dell’Oro Group tracks and the content of the reports?
Complete information about Dell’Oro Group market research services is available through the following links:
Does Dell’Oro Group track markets by countries/regions?
Dell’Oro Group reports include regional information to varying degrees depending on the specific report. Contact us directly for more detailed information.
How can I find more information?
If you want to find out more about Dell’Oro Group, contact us by telephone at +1.650.622.9400 or via email.