Ivaylo Peev joined Dell’Oro Group in 2021 as a member of the Service Provider Router and Switch research program team. Mr. Peev brings over 20 years of experience in strategic planning and operations management roles at networking technology and services-centered companies across the United States and Europe. Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Peev worked at Cisco Systems as an analyst and program manager supporting the company’s distribution channel leadership in the areas of strategic planning, competitive analysis, and product positioning. While at Cisco, Mr. Peev conducted competitive market research across a broad range of products and services across the company’s enterprise networking, data center, and network security portfolios. Before Cisco, Mr. Peev worked at Siemens AG in Germany, where he oversaw the vendor management process for large-scale IT Infrastructure projects of Siemens’ Information and Communication Networks (ICN) division.
Mr. Peev holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in economics from Leibniz University Hannover, Germany.
- Strong SP Router Market Growth in North America and CALA in 2022, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Sustained Service Provider Router Growth Expected Through 2027, According to Dell’Oro Group
- High Demand Led to Double-Digit Growth in North America’s Service Provider Router Market in 3Q 2022, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Service Provider Router Market—A Look into 2023
- 400 Gbps Technology: The Next Phase of the Internet Backbone Expansion