Mauricio Sanchez joined Dell’Oro Group in 2020. With Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Sanchez leads the network security research program, as well as our Advanced Research reports on Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), which will encompass ways in which contemporary network security solutions are being adopted and deployed, whether as appliances, virtually or as a service. Additionally, Mr. Sanchez helps shape the coverage of next-generation networking architectures and services models.
Mr. Sanchez brings over two decades of experience as an executive manager in networking and security technologies, products, and solutions spanning data center, campus, and mobile architectures. Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Sanchez served at Intel Corporation as Product Line Director of Ethernet products within Networking Division for Data Platforms Group, focused on Ethernet controllers, NICs, and SmartNICs for data center servers. Before Intel Corporation, Mr. Sanchez spent seventeen years with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) in a variety of networking and security roles, focused on defining and driving security technology strategy for all HPE Networking solutions spanning product security, access control, and SDN-based real-time threat management.
Mr. Sanchez has a BS degree in Computer Engineering, an MSc in Electrical Engineering, and minor in German from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. He has thirteen patents granted.
“My drive is to decipher the intersection between technology and business and help our clients understand the path forward.”
- Shift to Cloud and Mobile-Friendly IT will Drive SASE to Double Yearly Through 2025, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Cloud-Delivered Secure Web Gateways Achieve Over 40 Percent Growth in 2Q 2021, According to Dell’Oro Group
- 5-Year Forecast: Network Security to Quickly Bounce Back from Pandemic
- 5-Year Forecast: Network Security Market to Quickly Bounce Back from Pandemic
- 5 Reasons Why Network Security Market Is Growing Again
- MEF Gets SASE: Highlights from MEF’s Infinite Edge Series
- Enterprise Networks at an Inflection Point: The Motivations for Managed SASE
- Webinar: SASE Is a Movement – Not a Fad
- SASE-Ready WAN Edge For The Work From Anywhere Era