Mauricio Sanchez joined Dell’Oro Group in 2020. With Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Sanchez leads the Network Security, SASE & SD-WAN market research programs, which will encompass ways in which contemporary network security solutions are being adopted and deployed, whether as appliances, virtually or as a service. Additionally, Mr. Sanchez helps shape the coverage of next-generation networking architectures and services models.
Mr. Sanchez brings over two decades of experience as an executive manager in networking and security technologies, products, and solutions spanning data center, campus, and mobile architectures. Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Sanchez served at Intel Corporation as Product Line Director of Ethernet products within Networking Division for Data Platforms Group, focused on Ethernet controllers, NICs, and SmartNICs for data center servers. Before Intel Corporation, Mr. Sanchez spent seventeen years with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) in a variety of networking and security roles, focused on defining and driving security technology strategy for all HPE Networking solutions spanning product security, access control, and SDN-based real-time threat management.
Mr. Sanchez has a BS degree in Computer Engineering, an MSc in Electrical Engineering, and minor in German from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. He has thirteen patents granted.
“My drive is to decipher the intersection between technology and business and help our clients understand the path forward.”
- SASE Continues to Roll with Revenue up 34 Percent to Top $6 Billion in 2022, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Enterprises Can’t Get Enough SSE as Revenue Rockets 38 Percent in 2022, According to Dell’Oro Group
- SASE Market to Exceed Over $60 B between 2022 and 2027, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Security and SASE Market—A Look into 2023
- RSA Conference 2022: Three Key Takeaways
- Top Five CISO Demands and Challenges
- The Starting Point for Telco Cloud
- What’s next for SD-WAN, SASE, and network security in 2023?
- NetEvents roundtable virtual event: SD-WAN/SASE Managed Services
- Is Your Web Security Built for the Cloud?
- International Media Round-Table SD-WAN / SASE Managed Services
- SDXCentral: Security in the Cloud-First Era