Mauricio Sanchez joined Dell’Oro Group in 2020. With Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Sanchez leads the network security research program, as well as our Advanced Research reports on Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), which will encompass ways in which contemporary network security solutions are being adopted and deployed, whether as appliances, virtually or as a service. Additionally, Mr. Sanchez helps shape the coverage of next-generation networking architectures and services models.
Mr. Sanchez brings over two decades of experience as an executive manager in networking and security technologies, products, and solutions spanning data center, campus, and mobile architectures. Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Sanchez served at Intel Corporation as Product Line Director of Ethernet products within Networking Division for Data Platforms Group, focused on Ethernet controllers, NICs, and SmartNICs for data center servers. Before Intel Corporation, Mr. Sanchez spent seventeen years with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) in a variety of networking and security roles, focused on defining and driving security technology strategy for all HPE Networking solutions spanning product security, access control, and SDN-based real-time threat management.
Mr. Sanchez has a BS degree in Computer Engineering, an MSc in Electrical Engineering, and minor in German from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. He has thirteen patents granted.
“My drive is to decipher the intersection between technology and business and help our clients understand the path forward.”
- Pivot to Cloud Fuels Strong Double-Digit Growth in Web App Firewalls and Secure Web Gateways, According to Dell’Oro Group
- SASE Market to Grow at 116 Percent Compound Annual Growth Rate over Next Five Years, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Announcement – Dell’Oro Group Launches New SASE Market Advanced Research Report
- Predictions 2021 – Network Security Market
- Analyst Angle – VMware looks to Menlo Security to get SASE, but hedges bet with Zscaler
- Analyst Angle – How Juniper Intends to Win in Network Security
- Secure Access Service Edge Market Overview and Forecast (2019-2024)
- Network Security and Data Center Appliance Market Overview 2Q 2020