The top fifty carriers in the world collectively generated combined annual revenue and investments of well around $1.7 T this past year. Our Telecom Capex bi-annual reports track the revenue and capital expenditure (capex) trends for these fifty-plus carriers. We estimate that these carriers account for roughly 80% of worldwide capex and revenue.
We believe carrier revenue and capex trends can to some degree explain telecom equipment manufacturer revenue trends. The highly granular information provided in this report will enable carriers, system and component vendors, equity researchers, and regulatory bodies to assess growth opportunities and to observe performance practices in the telecom sector.
The report reveals the answers to key business questions such as:
- What is the relationship between capex and telecom equipment manufacturer revenue trends?
- What is the relationship between telecom capex and revenue?
- Which regions are investing most heavily in capex and what are the technologies driving this investment?
- What is the performance on a revenue basis of key global carriers?
- How have the top five carriers investment levels changed over time?
- How fast are revenues for wireless versus wireline investments changing?
- What will drive revenue and capex investments?
To answer these and other important questions, Dell’Oro Group delivers bi-annual reports revealing telecom capex data.
Table of Contents
Telecom Capex Bi-Annual Reports
Dell’Oro Group publishes Telecom Capex bi-annual reports providing in-depth coverage of carriers’ revenue, capital expenditure, and capital intensity trends.
The report includes tables detailing actual and forecast information:
- By selected carriers
- By region—North America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), Asia Pacific, CALA (Caribbean and Latin America)
- By country—United States, Canada, China, India, Japan, and South Korea
- By technology—wireless/wireline.
Click here to contact us for more information about the Telecom Capex research program or about purchasing option.