Carrier Ethernet is becoming ubiquitous as carriers move toward IP and packet-based networks. Carrier Ethernet routers and switches are deployed in the access, aggregation, and edge layers of carrier networks to enable service providers to more economically offer high-bandwidth and differentiated services for residential, business, and mobile customers. The Carrier Ethernet report tracks the market for these products.
To take advantage of the opportunities in this market, equipment vendors, component manufacturers, service providers, and financial institutions need to answer critical business questions including:
- Which equipment vendors lead the market?
- What advantages do Ethernet-specific routers have over multi-service routers?
- Which services are driving demand for Carrier Ethernet Routers and Switches?
Carrier Ethernet Quarterly Reports
Dell’Oro Group publishes Carrier Ethernet quarterly reports containing in-depth market-level and detailed vendor market share revenue information on the following markets:
- Carrier Ethernet Routers
- Carrier Ethernet Switches
We also track:
- Carrier Ethernet Router and Switch segments by region – North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific, and rest of world
To learn more about purchasing options, please click here.