As an Executive Advisor at Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Umeda serves as a critical source of counsel to the CEO in decision making on overall corporate strategy, research coverage and content, and resource allocation.
Mr. Umeda joined Dell’Oro Group in 2000, bringing extensive experience in financial and operations planning and analysis. He maintains a broad view of Telecommunications and Networking Infrastructure at Dell’Oro Group as he has built our coverage including Data Center Interconnect, Optical Transport, Router & Carrier Ethernet Switch, SD-WAN, Wireless Packet Core, and researched many of the technologies. Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Umeda held financial analyst and management positions at a number of networking and technology companies, including Nortel Networks, Bay Networks, SynOptics Communications, and Amdahl Corporation.
Mr. Umeda earned a B.A. degree in Business from San Jose State University and an M.B.A. in Finance from Golden Gate University.
As a research analyst, I take pride in leveraging my experience in networking technologies, financial analysis, and business planning. I believe that connecting the dots across these areas is critical to generating the highest quality research reports possible.
- Service Provider Router and Switch Market Surpassed Pre-pandemic Levels in 2021, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Pent-up Demand Fueled SD-WAN Market to a Record Level in 2021, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Telecom and Cloud Operators to Invest $76 Billion on IP Infrastructure from 2022 through 2026, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Predictions 2022: Service Provider Router Market
- 5-Year Forecast: Service Provider Router Market Growth Fueled by 400 Gbps and 5G Technologies
- Predictions 2021—Service Provider Router Market