The Routers market is transforming itself as switching and routing technologies are rapidly changing to reshape network infrastructures. Equipment manufacturers are constantly developing technologies to capture growing opportunities in areas including triple-play services, VPN services, and converged networks.
To take advantage of the opportunities in this market, component manufacturers, equipment vendors, service providers, and financial institutions need to answer critical business questions including:
- How are IPTV services and video content affecting the demand for service provider routers?
- Will service provider networks be able to support the rapid growth of Internet traffic?
- What are the features and services driving enterprise router demand?
Routers Quarterly Reports
Dell’Oro Group publishes Routers quarterly reports with in-depth market-level and detailed vendor market share information by customer and technology segments:
The customer segments we report separately are:
- Enterprise (High End, Access)
- Service Provider (Core, Edge)
The technology segments we report separately are:
- High End
- Access (Midrange, Low End)
We also track:
- The Routers market by region – North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific, and rest of world
- Capex by selected North American and western European wireline Service Providers
Routers 5-Year Forecasts
Dell’Oro Group publishes Routers 5-year forecasts offering a complete overview of the market with historical data from 1995 to the present. The forecasts provide a comprehensive overview of market trends and include tables covering revenue, port/unit shipment, and average selling price forecasts for various speeds and technologies:
- T1/E1 through OC-192/STM-64
- ATM vs. POS vs. Ethernet
In addition, the forecasts include tables covering router revenues from enterprise and service provider customers.
To learn more about purchasing options, please click here.