Sameh Boujelbene joined Dell’Oro Group in 2011 and is currently responsible for the Ethernet Campus Switch, and Ethernet Data Center Switch market research. While at the firm, Ms. Boujelbene has expanded her research programs to ensure they are evolving to address datacenter interconnect, AI/ML workloads, and digital transformation.
Ms. Boujelbene frequently performs speaking engagements at industry events such as COBO (Consortium for On-Board Optics), Ethernet Alliance, N-BASE-T Alliance, the Ethernet Technology Summit, OCP Global Submit, OFC, OCP (Open Compute Project), Open Server Summit, and Storage Networking Industry Alliance. Ms. Boujelbene has appeared as an invited speaker at investor conferences.
Ms. Boujelbene has been quoted in trade and business publications, including Barron’s, Channel Live New Zealand, Computerworld, Data Center News – Asia, eWeek, EE Times, Fierce Telecom, InformationWeek, Lightwave Online, Orange County Business Journal, Network World, RCR Wireless, Reuters, SDxCentral, Tech Target, The Register.
Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Ms. Boujelbene was a Solution Sales Manager with Nokia Siemens Networks in Tunisia. During her tenure at Nokia Siemens Networks, Ms. Boujelbene focused on broadband access & IP connectivity solutions for mobile and fixed operators. Ms. Boujelbene was also engaged by Tunisie Telecom.
Ms. Boujelbene holds an M.B.A. from San Jose State University and a Master’s Degree in Telecommunication from Higher Engineering School of Communication in Tunisia. Ms. Boujelbene graduated with the highest honors from both universities.
Ms. Boujelbene predicted that Cloud Service Providers would compose 50% of server shipments in 2017. She accurately forecasted that 100 GE would replace 40 GE and that 40 GE had no future in the data center. Her research anticipated that 25 GE would quickly replace 10 GE, and that 25 GE would ramp faster than 10 GE.
Change is the only constant in the markets we track. It’s truly exciting to wake up every morning looking forward to learning new advancements and innovation in the network infrastructure.
- Cisco Elevates Campus Switch Market to Record Heights in 4Q 2022, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Data Center Switch Sales Broke a New Record in 4Q 2022 and Full Year 2022, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Campus Switch Sales to Approach $100 B Between 2023 and 2027, According to Dell’Oro Group
- TEF 2021: The Road beyond 400 Gigabit Ethernet- Opportunities and Challenges
- 400G Deals Winning Hand for Data Centers
- OFC 2023: Revolutionizing Networking for AI Workloads
- Campus Switch Market—A Look into 2023
- Data Center Switch Market—A Look into 2023
- What’s next for data center switching spending in 2023?
- OCP Global Summit 2022–Hyperscale Data Center Switching Market Overview and Forecast
- OFC 2021
- The Future of the Cloud’s Backbone: 800G High-Speed Ethernet
- Technology Exploration Forum 2021: The Road Ahead