Sameh Boujelbene is leading Dell’Oro Group’s team covering the Campus and Data Center market research areas. While at the firm, Ms. Boujelbene has significantly expanded the Controller & Adapter research and built our coverage on the Server market.
Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Ms. Boujelbene was a Solution Sales Manager with Nokia Siemens Networks in Tunisia. During her tenure at Nokia Siemens Networks, Ms. Boujelbene focused on broadband access & IP connectivity solutions for mobile and fixed operators. Ms. Boujelbene was also engaged by Tunisie Telecom.
Ms. Boujelbene has been quoted in trade and business publications, including Barron’s, Channel Live New Zealand, Computerworld, Data Center News – Asia, eWeek, EE Times, Fierce Telecom, InformationWeek, Lightwave.com, Orange County Business Journal, Network World, Reuters, Tech Target, Telecom Asia.
Ms. Boujelbene frequently performs speaking engagements at industry events such as Ethernet Alliance, N-BASE-T Alliance, the Ethernet Technology Summit, Open Server Summit, and Storage Networking Industry Alliance. Ms. Boujelbene has appeared as an invite speaker at investor conferences.
Ms. Boujelbene holds an M.B.A. from San Jose State University, and a Master’s Degree in Telecommunication from Higher Engineering School of Communication in Tunisia. Ms. Boujelbene graduated with the highest honors from both universities.
Ms. Boujelbene predicted that Cloud Service Providers would compose 50% of server shipments in 2017. She accurately forecasted that 100 GE would replace 40 GE and that 40 GE had no future in the data center. Her research anticipated that 25 GE would quickly replace 10 GE, and that 25 GE would ramp faster than 10 GE.
Change is the only constant in the markets we track. It’s truly exciting to wake up every morning looking forward to learning new advancements and innovation in the network infrastructure.
- Digital Transformation Initiatives Drove Campus Switch Sales to Record Levels in 2021, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Data Center Switch Sales Hit Record Levels in the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Higher Speeds Drive Data Center Switch Market to Nearly Double-Digit CAGR, According to Dell’Oro Group
- TEF 2021: The Road beyond 400 Gigabit Ethernet- Opportunities and Challenges
- 400G Deals Winning Hand for Data Centers
- A Deeper Dive into Nokia’s Big Microsoft Win
- Key Takeaways—2021 Total Enterprise Network Equipment Market
- Predictions 2022 – Data Center Switch Market
- The Future of the Cloud’s Backbone: 800G High-Speed Ethernet
- Technology Exploration Forum 2021: The Road Ahead