Sameh Boujelbene is leading Dell’Oro Group’s team covering the Campus and Data Center market research areas. While at the firm, Ms. Boujelbene has significantly expanded the Controller & Adapter research and built our coverage on the Server market.
Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Ms. Boujelbene was a Solution Sales Manager with Nokia Siemens Networks in Tunisia. During her tenure at Nokia Siemens Networks, Ms. Boujelbene focused on broadband access & IP connectivity solutions for mobile and fixed operators. Ms. Boujelbene was also engaged by Tunisie Telecom.
Ms. Boujelbene has been quoted in trade and business publications, including Barron’s, Channel Live New Zealand, Computerworld, Data Center News – Asia, eWeek, EE Times, Fierce Telecom, InformationWeek, Lightwave.com, Orange County Business Journal, Network World, Reuters, Tech Target, Telecom Asia.
Ms. Boujelbene frequently performs speaking engagements at industry events such as Ethernet Alliance, N-BASE-T Alliance, the Ethernet Technology Summit, Open Server Summit, and Storage Networking Industry Alliance. Ms. Boujelbene has appeared as an invite speaker at investor conferences.
Ms. Boujelbene holds an M.B.A. from San Jose State University, and a Master’s Degree in Telecommunication from Higher Engineering School of Communication in Tunisia. Ms. Boujelbene graduated with the highest honors from both universities.
Ms. Boujelbene predicted that Cloud Service Providers would compose 50% of server shipments in 2017. She accurately forecasted that 100 GE would replace 40 GE and that 40 GE had no future in the data center. Her research anticipated that 25 GE would quickly replace 10 GE, and that 25 GE would ramp faster than 10 GE.
Change is the only constant in the markets we track. It’s truly exciting to wake up every morning looking forward to learning new advancements and innovation in the network infrastructure.
- Enterprise Campus Switch Market Decelerated in 3Q 2019 with a Big Shift in Regional Performances
- 3Q 2019 Spending on Data Center Switches Grew the Slowest in Five Years, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Campus Switch Market Recorded Robust Results in 2Q 2019 despite Weakness in China, According to Dell’Oro Group
- NBASE-T Making an Impact
- You don’t want to miss this tutorial – Introducing 802.3bt™ Power over Ethernet Webinar
- As the Server market records first year-over-year decline in 15 quarters, white box server vendors continue to dominate capturing the highest share in server shipments in 3Q16