Lucas Beran joined Dell’Oro Group in 2021 and is responsible for coverage of Data Center Physical Infrastructure markets.
Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Beran spent five years as an analyst at Informa and IHS Markit covering data center infrastructure markets, including UPS, single-phase and three-phase power distribution, precision cooling, modular data center deployments and IT racks and enclosures. During his time, Mr. Beran advised clients on market size and forecasts, vendor landscapes, product development, marketing initiatives and consulted on prospective acquisitions. Mr. Beran also has two years of IT Operations experience from the Danish Institute of Study Abroad (DIS) in Copenhagen, Denmark, where he maintained the universities’ server rooms and network closets.
Mr. Beran’s research and analysis has been frequently quoted in leading trade and business publications including Bloomberg, CRN, Data Center Knowledge, Information Week, Mission Critical, SdxCentral, The NexPlatform, The Register, and The Verge. Mr. Beran regularly speaks at industry conferences such as Data Center Dynamics and Data Center World, and also presents to senior executives at corporations. Mr. Beran graduated cum laude with a B.A. in Economics and Applied Mathematics minor from the Honors College of Boise State University.
- Higher ASPs Push Data Center Physical Infrastructure Market Up 10 Percent in 2022, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Accelerated Computing to Push Data Center Physical Infrastructure Market to $35 Billion in 2027, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Data Center Physical Infrastructure Accelerates to 11 Percent Growth in 3Q 2022 as Orders Outpace Sales, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Data Center Physical Infrastructure Market—A Look into 2023
- OCP Global Summit 2022 Key Takeaways—Data Center Physical Infrastructure (DCPI)
- Predictions 2022: Data Center Physical Infrastructure
- What’s next for data center physical infrastructure in 2023?
- Achieving Sustainable Data Center Growth
- OCP Global Summit 2022–Keeping Cool – Leading Colo Leverages Efficient Rack Cooling Doors for High-Density Compute
In the News
- AWS, Microsoft lead the charge in data center sustainability
- Intel Sees Time as Major Net-Zero Challenge
- Intel plans immersion lab to chill its power-hungry chips