Lucas Beran joined Dell’Oro Group in 2021 and is responsible for coverage of Data Center Physical Infrastructure markets.
Prior to joining Dell’Oro Group, Mr. Beran spent five years as an analyst at Informa and IHS Markit covering data center infrastructure markets, including UPS, single-phase and three-phase power distribution, precision cooling, modular data center deployments and IT racks and enclosures. During his time, Mr. Beran advised clients on market size and forecasts, vendor landscapes, product development, marketing initiatives and consulted on prospective acquisitions. Mr. Beran also has two years of IT Operations experience from the Danish Institute of Study Abroad (DIS) in Copenhagen, Denmark, where he maintained the universities’ server rooms and network closets.
Mr. Beran’s research and analysis has been frequently quoted in leading trade and business publications including Bloomberg, CRN, Data Center Knowledge, Information Week, Mission Critical, SdxCentral, The NexPlatform, The Register, and The Verge. Mr. Beran regularly speaks at industry conferences such as Data Center Dynamics and Data Center World, and also presents to senior executives at corporations. Mr. Beran graduated cum laude with a B.A. in Economics and Applied Mathematics minor from the Honors College of Boise State University.
- Data Center Physical Infrastructure Market Up 15 Percent in 2Q 2023 as Vendor Backlogs Continue to Grow, According to Dell’Oro Group
- AI Workloads to Accelerate Data Center Physical Infrastructure Growth Trajectory, According to Dell’Oro Group
- Higher ASPs Push Data Center Physical Infrastructure Market Up 10 Percent in 2022, According to Dell’Oro Group
- AI is Ushering in a New Era for Data Center Physical Infrastructure
- What We Can Learn from the COOLERCHIPS Project Awards
- Data Center Physical Infrastructure Market—A Look into 2023
- What’s next for data center physical infrastructure in 2023?
- Achieving Sustainable Data Center Growth
- OCP Global Summit 2022–Keeping Cool – Leading Colo Leverages Efficient Rack Cooling Doors for High-Density Compute
- DCD Connect: The path to reliable, emission free backup
- OCP Educational Webinar: The Practical Business Case for Data Center Sustainability
In the News
- LiquidStack CEO: Customers want 4X more liquid cooling capacity than vendors have
- Industry Analysts Predict Accelerating Shift to Direct-to-Chip Liquid Cooling for Expanding and New Data Centers
- With the explosion of interest in generative AI and LLMs, how can businesses adapt their existing IT infrastructure?